I wanted to learn PPC. Ebooks sure, free videos wonderful but I wanted access to the real earners in ppc. I joined one class/membership program at a whopping $300 per month. A few tracking tools and some other interesting stuff but nothing so stellar that would require me to continue to drop $300 per month.
I laid off he ppc for awhile and came across the PPC Coach. At $51 per month seemed reasonable and definitely worth some exploration.
This was the jackpot of PPC Coaching. Here’s what I found when I joined.
1. Instant access to th PPC Coach who makes well over $10K per month. $10K per month is probably being modest because I am sure he is raking even more than that. When I mean instant access I mean you can use the forum to send pm’s and they will be answered by the coach personally. In the more expensive course I did get a consultation with a member of the team but continued personal coaching would have required over $1000.
2. The coach starts you off small with a simple and easy technique. Don’t go into this course guns blazing wanting answers to all the PPC questions you have. Take the course 1 month at a time. Learn each technique with out trying to jump ahead and soon you will be meeting your financial goals.
3. The forum. The forum is wild, crazy and super informative. Ask a question and you will get not 1 but oodles of answers from all the members on the forum. The forum is hot and moves quickly. It is active day and night. You will meet people from all over the world on the forum.
4. Inspirational. The coach is big on goal setting. He allows you to post your goals and encourages the members to post their success and even their frustrations. After being on the forum a little over 5 months now I see the learning curve being about 3-5 months. This is not a get rich quick class even though it certain can be and has been for a few. The most encouraging thing I read on the forum is those who struggle and struggle and then find their success. Again I see this program as a money maker for those who can put forth about 6 months of effort following the lessons.
5. Tools. One of the biggest issues with PPC is learning how to format the campaigns quickly. One thing the coach does is adds tools frequently. The latest 2 tools include a massive ad tracker and campaign rotator. This thing has to be worth $50 per month on its own but it is included in the membership. The other is the tool that allows you to post your campaigns on the Big 3 PPC Engines (Google, Yahoo and MSN) huge time saver when you really dig into ppc. The other tools are just as awesome and are included in the package.
Overall I think the PPC Coach program is definitely worth a look and certainly worth the continued membership if you want to profit from PPC in the next 3 to 6 months.
Click Here to join PPC Coach.