Today I bring you an Woodland Bunny Layout for Easter. This collection includes butterflies, Easter Eggs, a very intricate tree, a bunny with a basket a basket and a Easter 2011 title. The Woodland Bunny Layout Files are packaged in one set and available in the store. For stopping by today I am making the basket available for free. Log in on the left and scroll down to access the file.
The Woodland Bunny Collection is available at the DieCut Designer Store.
I am in love with this layout. I used the following elements to make this 2 page layout.
1. Die Cuts with A View. I used 2 papers from the Rustic Collection. I couldn’t find it online but I think Old World has many of the same colors and designs.
2. I used Pebbles Chalk basics to highlight all the die cut elements. If you don’t the pieces just sort of sit there on the page. When you chalk the edges in something a little darker they really pop off the page. I chalked the brown in black and the pink in a darker pink tone.
3. Ribbon. I attached ribbon to the photo sections so the photo could slide under the ribbon. The ribbon is only taped on the back of the photo area.
4. The buttons are attached to the ribbon so that the picture can slide in. The pictures are 4X6 and 3X5 sizes. The larger picture area has room for journaling.
5. The tree and the basket are sprayed with Glimmer Mist in Black Magic. The Glimmer Mist add a lot of texture to the basket and the tree. I swabbed the basket in a hatch pattern after spraying to give the basket a touch of weave.
The tree and the bunny are very neat and intricate. When you cut these elements as well as the butterfly be sure the blade is sharp and the pressure is significant enough to cut through the first time. I used a low setting and just let the machine work. I also used a spatula to take this off the mat. The cuts are tiny but the results are awesome.
Don’t you love that little bag, that bunny for sure has the best rabbit pellets in there and he’s gonna share some with some lucky bunnies. Thanks for reading, log in on the left to see this and all free files listed in the blog posts or click the link below to become a free member. When you are logged in the download file will appear below. If you are logged in your name will appear about the log in form on the left.[emember_protected for=2]
Click here to download the zipped file package – Basket Please unzip before you use it.